Research programme: anti-coronavirus monoclonal antibodies - Medarex/MBL
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Medarex; University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2004 Data presented at the 17th International Conference on Antiviral Research (ICAR-2004) have been added to the Viral Infections pharmacodynamics section
- 28 Apr 2004 Medarex and MBL have shipped a fully human anti-coronvairus antibody to Sinovac Biotech Co., Ltd., in China for preclinical testing
- 21 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Coronavirus infections in USA (unspecified route)