Research programme: amyloid inhibitors - Advanced Life SciencesAlternative Names: ALS-499; ALS-633
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Argonne National Laboratory
- Developer Advanced Life Sciences
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 21 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)