Research programme: interleukin-1 receptor antagonists - AffymaxAlternative Names: Interleukin-1 receptor antagonists research programme - Affymax
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator Affymax
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 May 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)