VR 694Alternative Names: VR694
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Vectura
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Bronchitis
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 27 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Bronchitis in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 27 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)