Research programme: bacterial biofilm therapies - Caliper Life Sciences/Morphochem
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Caliper Life Sciences; Morphochem AG
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2006 Xenogen Corporation has been acquired and merged into Caliper Life Sciences
- 01 Dec 2005 Morphochem AG has been acquired by Biovertis AG
- 28 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)