Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Merck KGaA
- Class Antipsychotics; Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia; Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Schizophrenia (unspecified route)
- 26 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Sleep disorders (unspecified route)
- 02 Apr 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Sleep disorders (unspecified route)