Research programme: coronavirus vaccines - Antigen Express/GenerexAlternative Names: SARS vaccine - Antigen Express/Generex; Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome vaccine - Antigen Express/Generex
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Originator Antigen Express; Generex Biotechnology Corporation
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Feb 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Coronavirus infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 03 Feb 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Coronavirus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Aug 2003 Antigen Express has been acquired by Generex Biotechnology Corporation