ONO 4127Alternative Names: ONO 4127Na
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Allergic rhinitis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 18 May 2005 Ono Pharmaceutical has completed a Phase-I trial in Allergic rhinitis in the UK
- 30 May 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Allergic rhinitis in United Kingdom (PO)