Research programme: Immunological disease therapies - SunesisAlternative Names: Immunological disease therapies research programme - Sunesis
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Originator Sunesis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jun 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)