Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy - Astex Therapeutics/Mitsubishi Tanabe PharmaAlternative Names: Metabolic disorders therapy research programme - Astex Therapeutics/Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Astex Therapeutics; Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 23 May 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 10 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)