Research programme: inflammatory receptor regulators - MeyerAlternative Names: MP 8; TNF receptor releasing enzyme; TRRE
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Meyer Pharmaceuticals
- Class Biological peptides; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Interleukin 6 inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Jun 2003 MP8 is available for partnering