Research programme: corticotropin-releasing factor receptor 1 antagonists - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: BMS-764459; CRF1 antagonist
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2010
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Ketones; Pyrazines
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin releasing factor receptor 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in anxiety presented at the 240th American Chemical Society National Meeting (240th-ACS-2010) .
- 30 Aug 2009 Pharmacokinetics and adverse data from a preclincal trial in Depression and Anxiety presented at the 238th Mational Meeting of the American Chemical Society (ACS-2009)
- 30 Aug 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in the US