Research programme: corticotropin-releasing factor receptor 1 antagonists - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: BMS-764459; CRF1 antagonist
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Ketones; Pyrazines
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin releasing factor receptor 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in anxiety presented at the 240th American Chemical Society National Meeting (240th-ACS-2010) .
- 30 Aug 2009 Pharmacokinetics and adverse data from a preclincal trial in Depression and Anxiety presented at the 238th Mational Meeting of the American Chemical Society (ACS-2009)
- 30 Aug 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in the US