Research programme: LG914 inhibitors - Amgen/Lexicon GeneticsAlternative Names: LG914 inhibitors research programme - Abgenix/Lexicon Genetics
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Lexicon Genetics
- Developer Amgen; Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Apr 2006 Abgenix has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 07 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development