Opioid analgesic - Nastech/Controlled ChemicalsAlternative Names: Oxycodone derivatives
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Controlled Chemicals; Nastech Pharmaceutical Company
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists; Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)