Research programme: thrombosis therapeutics - Lexicon GeneticsAlternative Names: LG101 inhibitors research programme - Lexicon Genetics; LG110 inhibitors research programme - Lexicon Genetics; Thrombosis therapeutics research programme - Lexicon Genetics
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Lexicon Genetics
- Developer Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 16 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)