Congestive heart failure-cell therapy - AngiogeneAlternative Names: AngioCell™; EPAS1-modified myoblast cell therapy
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Angiogene Inc
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in Canada (unspecified route)
- 18 Jun 2003 EPAS1 gene/cell therapy is available for licensing (www.angiogene.com)
- 17 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Congestive heart failure in Canada (unspecified route)