KI 04208Alternative Names: KI 04 208
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kos Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haematological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Haematological disorders in USA (Inhalation)
- 18 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Haematological disorders in USA (Inhalation)