KS 01018Alternative Names: KS 01 018
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Kos Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Peripheral arterial disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2006 Kos Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories
- 14 Jun 2005 Phase-III clinical trials in Peripheral arterial disorders in USA (PO)
- 07 Sep 2004 Phase-II/III clinical trials in Peripheral arterial disorders in USA (PO)