NivazoleAlternative Names: NEBO 174; Novozola
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Neuro Bioscience
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jun 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Depression in USA (unspecified route)