Herpes simplex virus therapy - Nova BioGeneticsAlternative Names: HSV therapy - Nova BioGenetics
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nova BioGenetics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 23 Jun 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Herpes simplex virus infections treatment in USA (Topical)