HD 1 - Tapestry PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: HD-1; Huntington's disease oligonucleotide therapy
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Tapestry Pharmaceuticals
- Class Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Huntington's disease
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Huntington's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 May 2004 Napro Biotherapeutics is now called Tapestry Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Huntington's disease in USA (unspecified route)