Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Actelion PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: GPCR modulators - Actelion
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 19 Nov 2003 Axovan has been acquired by Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)