Research programme: respiratory syncytial virus vaccine - ID BiomedicalAlternative Names: Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine research programme - ID Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator ID Biomedical Corporation
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2005 ID Biomedical Corporation has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Respiratory syncytial virus infections in Canada (Intranasal)