Research programme: PPAR modulators - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: GSK3787; GW 0742; PPAR agonists research programme - GlaxoSmithKline; PPARpan; Research programme: PPARpan agonists - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Cancer; Diabetes mellitus; Lipid metabolism disorders; Metabolic syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA