Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- Developer Shire
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2006 Suspended - Preclinical for Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (unspecified route)