Research programme: topical anti-infectives - Demegen/Dow Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Demegen; Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (Topical)
- 26 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (Topical)
- 27 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Mycoses in USA (Topical)