OT 21818Alternative Names: OT-21818
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Class Non-opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in Japan (unspecified route)
- 06 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic neuropathies in Japan (unspecified route)
- 23 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in Japan (unspecified route)