Research programme: inflammation therapy - BioSeek/Dynavax
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator BioSeek; Dynavax Technologies
- Class Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease; Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 16 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 16 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Crohn's disease in USA (PO)