Human neutrophil targeting peptide - OrthoLogicAlternative Names: hNTP15; Neutrophil targeting peptide 15 - Chrysalis
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Originator OrthoLogic
- Class Peptide antibiotics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Wound infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2004 Chrysalis BioTechnology has been acquired by OrthoLogic
- 02 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Wound infections in USA (Topical)