Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide synthase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Congestive heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Angina pectoris in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Angina pectoris in USA (unspecified route)