Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Network Limited
- Class Carrier proteins; Glycoproteins
- Mechanism of Action Tissue replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Kidney disorders; Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 03 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Liver disorders in Australia (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Kidney disorders in Australia (unspecified route)