Research programme: coronavirus antisense therapy - Isis/ITRIAlternative Names: Coronavirus antisense therapy research programme - Isis/ITRI; SARS virus antisense therapy research programme - Isis/ITRI
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense elements
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Coronavirus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Coronavirus infections in USA (IV)