AZD 0275Alternative Names: AZD0275
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis (unspecified route)
- 28 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis (unspecified route)