TaltobulinAlternative Names: HTI-286; SPA-110; WAY-174286
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antineoplastics; Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2004 Data presented at the 95th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2004) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 04 Jul 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2003 Wyeth has completed a phase I safety and pharmacokineic trial in patients with advanced malignant tumours