AZD 0902Alternative Names: AZD0902
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2005
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Nov 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis (unspecified route)
- 04 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (unspecified route)
- 28 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis (unspecified route)