AZD 8955Alternative Names: AZD8955
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Osteoarthritis (unspecified route)
- 08 Jun 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Osteoarthritis (unspecified route)
- 04 Aug 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Osteoarthritis (unspecified route)