Mutant ras peptide vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Colorectal cancer in USA (SC)
- 06 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pancreatic cancer in USA (SC)