Research programme: anticancer antibodies - AgensysAlternative Names: AGS-15 MAb; AGS-16 MAb; AGS-22 MAb; AGS-23 MAb; AGS-3 MAb; AGS-33 MAb; AGS-5 MAb; AGS-8 MAb
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Agensys
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 16 Jun 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study presented at the 44th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2008)
- 16 Apr 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Solid tumours presented at the 99th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2008)