Research programme: phosphodiesterase inhibitors - ICOSAlternative Names: PDE inhibitors research programme ICOS; Phosphodiesterase inhibitors research programme - ICOS
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Parkinson's disease; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2007 ICOS Corporation has been acquired by Eli Lilly
- 15 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 08 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)