At a glance
- Originator Proteome Systems
- Class Organometallic compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Oxygen radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cognition disorders in USA (Injection)
- 08 Dec 2006 Preclinical development is still ongoing
- 08 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Cognition disorders in USA (Injection)