Research programme: modified chlorotoxin radiotherapeutics - TransMolecularAlternative Names: 123I-TM-601; TM-601-I-123; TM-901; TM-902
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator TransMolecular
- Developer Blaze Bioscience; TransMolecular
- Class Imaging agents; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Diagnostic imaging enhancers; Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
- Discontinued Solid tumours