Japanese encephalitis vaccine - Bavarian NordicAlternative Names: MVA-BN JEV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bavarian Nordic
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Encephalitis virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 13 Jul 2007 European patent granted - 9077791
- 11 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Encephalitis virus infections in European Union (Parenteral)