Research programme: eye disorder therapies - ExonHit TherapeuticsAlternative Names: EHT 0203; EHT 0204; EHT 203; EHT 204
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Originator ExonHit Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Dec 2012 ExonHit Therapeutics has merged with InGen Biosciences to form Diaxonhit
- 21 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Eye disorders in France (PO)
- 18 Mar 2008 This programme is still in active development for Eye disorders