Research programme: systemic lupus erythematosus therapy - La Jolla/NeuromeAlternative Names: Systemic lupus erythematosus research programme - La Jolla/Neurome
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company; Neurome
- Developer La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (unspecified route)