Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Imaxio
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in France (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in France (unspecified route)