Research programme: inflammation therapy - Provid/BTG
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator BTG; Provid Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)