Research programme: factor IIa/Xa inhibitor - Sanofi-AventisAlternative Names: SSR 128429
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors; Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2005 This compound is still in active development
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis
- 15 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Europe (unspecified route)