Research programme: protease activated cancer therapy - DendreonAlternative Names: CVS 10290; PACT; Research programme: protease activated cancer therapy - Corvas
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Dendreon Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Protease stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jan 2004 The activities of Dendreon San Diego LLC are being relocated to Dendreon's Seattle headquarters
- 04 Aug 2003 Corvas International has been acquired by Dendreon Corporation and is now called Dendreon San Diego LLC
- 22 Jul 2003 Data presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2003) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section