NM 100080Alternative Names: NM-02012; NM-100080
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator NexMed
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pressure ulcer; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2005 NM 100080 is available for partnering (http://www.nexmed.com)
- 17 Jul 2003 Clinical trials in Decubitus ulcer in USA (Topical)