Research programme: skin disorders therapy - Melacure TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Dermatitis/psoriasis MC receptor agonist - Melacure; MC1R agonists for skin disorders; Skin disorders therapy research programme - Melacure Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Melacure Therapeutics (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Melanocortin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 18 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Sweden (unspecified route)